At Hayes Cottage we have 46 single and double rooms, some with en-suite facilities, and 2 shared rooms. All our rooms have a warm, comfortable feel to them and we encourage residents to personalise their room with their own belongings. Our bathrooms, showers and toilets are fitted with assisted living aids and all toilets can accommodate wheelchair use. There is a passenger lift and all residents are encouraged to move around as much as they can both inside and outside in the gardens.
There is a cosy day room and a fantastic conservatory where we hold a variety of activities, or which can be used by families and residents for quiet relaxation. In addition, we have a separate dining room that may also be used for social gatherings and entertainment. The extensive gardens have been retained, providing some lovely areas where residents can sit out in fine weather.
Our Facilities Include :
- Modern spacious en-suite bedrooms
- Luxury suites with living areas
- Accommodation for families and friends
- Personal telephone lines and Wireless Internet
- Flat screen TVs with over 50 channels in each bedroom
- Nurse call system
- Activity room for special events and large group activities
- Specialist baths & showers
- Snoozele Pod providing a relaxing sensory environment especially beneficial to those with dementia
- Daily in-house and external activities
The Company employs its own Hotel Services team who ensure the home is kept clean and tidy at all times. Residents’ personal effects and choices concerning their own room are respected.